MSDF helps researchers across the globe stay abreast of key findings by delivering high-quality news and information about topics of relevance to multiple sclerosis and other demyelinating disorders. It hosts discussions about controversial subjects and provides a forum in which many viewpoints can be considered as members of the research community strategize about possible new approaches toward understanding the disease’s underpinnings and devising therapies. MSDF is designed for researchers, although access is free and open to all visitors.
The site provides a neutral venue where members of the MS research community can:
- Learn about cutting-edge findings and their significance through original articles written by top-flight science writers
- Participate in peer-hosted discussion forums and webinars
- Access professional and research resources such as a custom drug-pipeline database and the MSGene database of MS genetic association studies
- Share and receive feedback from other researchers on study findings and key learnings
- Collaborate with researchers from other organizations on opportunities for translational research