The Partnership Network includes representatives from diverse stakeholder groups with a focus on minority and MS communities. Our members include:
- People with MS
- Minority health organizations
- MS patient advocacy organizations
- Researchers and clinicians
- Biopharmaceutical companies developing MS treatments
- Community organizers, business leaders, educators, and faith institutions
The Network welcomes new members who share our mission and our goal to address gaps in minority engagement in MS clinical research and health disparities. We invite individuals and organizations to work with us to identify and understand barriers to taking part in research and develop strategies to address these barriers.
There are many ways to get involved:
- Join the Network: If you are interested in joining the network, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-487-0099 to discuss collaboration.
- Help with our Outreach Efforts: The Network is also looking to work with relevant organizations across the country who can share our resources and findings with their own communities. If you engage with MS patients, clinicians, or researchers and would to help spread our messages about research engagement, please let us know. We’ll be glad to collaborate and invite you to use the resources available in the MS Minority Research Engagement Toolkit.