About the network
MS Minority Research Engagement Partnership Network
The MS Minority Research Engagement Partnership Network is an inclusive and comprehensive program that brings together diverse stakeholder groups to identify and address the barriers to minority participation in MS research. Together, we are using our collective knowledge, research, and insights to dig deep into the issues and develop innovative, community-endorsed, culturally appropriate strategies and solutions to promote research participation among racial and ethnic minority groups.
Partners in the Network represent a wide range of stakeholders involved in overcoming MS and health disparities, including:
- People with MS
- Minority health organizations
- MS patient advocacy organizations
- Researchers and clinicians
- Biopharmaceutical companies developing MS treatments
- Community organizers, business leaders, educators, and faith institutions
For More Information
- Fact Sheet : Download our fact sheet about the MS Minority Research Engagement Partnership Network.
- FAQs: Find answers to common questions about the MS Minority Research Engagement Partnership Network.
- Members: Read about current member organizations of the MS Minority Research Engagement Partnership.
- Get Involved: Learn how to become a member of the MS Minority Research Engagement Partnership and/or how to share information with your community.
- MS Disparities: Learn more about the impact of MS on minority populations.
- MS Minority Health Hub: Access resources for people living with MS.
- Research Opportunities: Learn about opportunities to participate in MS clinical trials and other research activities.
- Engagement Toolkit: Download tools and resources to educate your community about minority engagement in MS research.
The Network is spearheaded by Accelerated Cure Project, a patient-founded, non-profit organization that focuses on meeting the research needs and interests of people with multiple sclerosis and research communities. Expertise and support is provided by Feinstein Kean Healthcare, a leading strategy and communications firm. Development of this Network is supported by a Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Award from the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI).