The Accelerated Cure Project is always looking for intelligent, diligent, and kindhearted professionals who are devoted to accelerating advances toward a cure for MS and similar diseases. Here at ACP we are proud of the compassion and commitment our employees have for their work. We seek individuals with creativity, flexibility, and passion.
If you’re excited about working for an organization that strives to positively impact the MS community, please contact us to learn more about how you can get involved. We look forward to having you join our fight to find a cure for MS.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
Accelerated Cure Project (ACP) for Multiple Sclerosis (MS), is a national non-profit dedicated to accelerating research efforts to improve diagnosis, to optimize treatment and to cure MS.
We are currently seeking an outstanding candidate to serve as a Project Manager for the creation of an MS Patient-Powered Research Network (MS-PPRN). Development of the MS-PPRN is being funded through a recent award by the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI). When it is complete, the MS-PPRN will connect a membership of 20,000 people with MS through a Web-based integrated communication portal. The Project Manager will work with a cross-functional and remote team to ensure that the objectives and deliverables for this project are executed on time and on budget. To be successful in this position, you must be someone who can work both as a leader and as a member of a team. You will need exceptional organizational skills, a meticulous attention to detail and the ability to see the big picture but handle the smallest of details. You must have enthusiasm for all phases of project development from planning, through execution and delivery and be able to concisely and clearly report progress against plan to a variety of audiences. This position will require both excellent problem solving and outstanding interpersonal skills. A positive attitude, a sense of humor, and grace under pressure will all be key attributes.
· 7+ years of progressive Project Management responsibilities.
· Proficiency with a variety of computer programs including scheduling software (such as MS Project), Word, Excel and Power Point.
· The ability to define and manage all aspects of project development including scheduling and budgeting.
· Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
· Experience managing technical projects particularly those in health IT, data systems development and/or involving electronic health records is a plus.
· Experience with clinical research; familiarity with Good Clinical Practice/Ethics relating to the Protection of Human Subjects and previous experience with national government grants is also a plus.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will only contact candidates who most closely match our requirements. No phone calls or Recruiters please.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org